3-11 October 2016: Haskell eXchange, Hackathon, and Courses

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Thu Sep 1 14:36:59 BST 2016

Hi.

In October 2016, we are co-organizing various events in London. Now is
the time to register for:

- the Haskell eXchange (6-7 October), a two-day three-track conference
  with a large number of Haskell-related talks and workshops on a wide
  variety of topics, including keynotes by Simon Peyton Jones, Don
  Stewart, Conor McBride and Graham Hutton;

- the Haskell eXchange Hackathon (8-9 October), a two-day event for
  everyone who wants to get involved coding on projects related to the
  Haskell infrastructure, such as Hackage and Cabal;

- our Haskell courses, including a two-day introductory course (3-4
  October), a one-day course on type-level programming in GHC (5
  October), and a two-day course on lazy evaluation and performance
  (10-11 October).

More detailed info on our blog:

http://www.well-typed.com/blog/2016/09/haskell-exchange-hackathon-and-courses/

Cheers,
  Andres

--
Andres Löh, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, http://www.well-typed.com

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
250 Ice Wharf, 17 New Wharf Road, London N1 9RF, England